[LAU] Recorded with Linux: c20xx-c12c (old stuff)

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 04 2016 - 07:08:59 EEST

In contrast to the previous recent pieces, this one is 'from the
archives', made quite a long time ago using only Open Source
instruments. It's an electronic ballad of sorts made of several
parts, with pseudo oboe, trumpet and cello leads. Was quickly
'masterized' today using the original stereo tracks of that time.

It was made perhaps some 8 years ago, if not more, using only QSynth,
Zynaddsubfx, and Hydrogen, all arranged using Seq24. The Ardour
session is lost.

Soundfonts were pretty much the ones given out with the Linux distro at
that time. Stock Zyn sounds. Since I totally forgot how Seq24 works,
and it would be rather out of the question to spend time in recreating
this (might as well redo it from scratch), I took the stereo output
that was made then and added some EQ, reverb, etc...

So this is a totally synthesized piece which has still perhaps a bit
of charm. We have in there an oboe at the beginning then going into a
trumpet solo, making place to a cello that segues to a Zyn thin Rhodes
piano sound. No acoustic guitar in sight. 100% synthesized.

Exported 'sans norm' :)

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-c12c

Integrated Loudness : -19.6 LUFS
     Loudness Range : 8.2 LU