Re: [LAU] Jconvolver on Raspberry Pi B / PI Zero

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 26 2016 - 22:03:05 EEST

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 09:11:20AM -0700, bricolodu wrote:

> I compiled jconvolver on the Pi
>
> I don't think Jack is the problem
> I think my asound.conf could be the problem

There's no good reason to think that. Anyway it's
easy to test: rename you asound.conf (so it won't be
used) and run jconvolver.

'Illegal instruction' means that the executable code of
a binary contains an instruction that the CPU doesn't
understand. This is almost always a compilation problem.

To find out where this happens, run jconvolver in gdb.

Ciao,

--
FA