[LAU] music made with Linux+Ardour

From: Wayne DePrince Jr. <waynedpj@email-addr-hidden-giro.xyz>
Date: Fri May 27 2016 - 04:43:56 EEST

ahoy all,

   first, thanks for all the great music, tools, tips and time that
many of you have produced and shared in this great community, always
very inspiring. i have been following these lists for some time,
getting lots of help as i stumbled my way around the GNU+Linux audio
world.

   i am happy to present my small contribution: "demonstrate (from
where to Now: volume 2)" by our music group "in-giro"

http://in-giro.xyz

created mainly with Ardour 3 alpha/beta (thanks Carl and Paul
especially for all the MIDI help!), the suite was recorded "in giro"
(Italian for roughly "in motion, on the move"), in all aspects of the
phrase. it is a type of abstract rock opera, with characters and
recurring themes both lyrical and musical. included in the downloaded
ZIP file is the libretto PDF with hand-drawn lyrics, credits and
additional artwork.

some help from Q mixed+mastered by long time GNU+Linux supporter Rich
Wielgosz http://richwielgosz.com .

currently the 'site' is a simple embed of the Bandcamp widget (

--
http://waynedpj.in-giro.xyz