Re: [LAU] Music (and Video) Made with Linux - Rated Blue Live

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 28 2016 - 18:40:07 EEST

On Sat, May 28, 2016 9:16 am, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Well I just found time to have a look at this, only I'm greeted with a
> demand to sign in to youtube :(

I just signed out of YouTube and followed the link, it still allowed me to
go to that page. Did you try hitting the cancel or similar link to see if
it would just skip the login and let you get to the page anyway? I think
historically YouTube did not require login just to view a video. Maybe
Glen forgot to mark the channel as appropriate for all ages? Possibly
some locations require Google to verify that inappropriate material is not
being shown to minors and that forces login.

--
Chris Caudle