Re: [LAU] Music (and Video) Made with Linux - Rated Blue Live

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 29 2016 - 04:27:38 EEST

Hi Will,

Thanks very much for taking the time and effort to have a look and comment
especially when it wasn't terribly easy or convenient to do so, I'm not
sure why it didn't work the first time...

We were a bit under-rehearsed and my vocals were not exactly on fire that
day but nice to have a record of the occasion since that was essentially
the first time performing most of that original material in front of an
audience, and we were very fortunate to get a good and supportive audience
as you noted.

Thanks again and all the best in your musical endeavours as well :)

Glen