[LAU] Recorded in Linux: jam6

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2016 - 05:44:22 EEST

Greetings,

This is, as the title suggests, an improvisation. A sub-bass gives the
slow rhythm for acoustic guitar and synth improvisations. This was all
done within two hours, so no fiddling with controls, mixing, and all
that. Not sure yet how to handle the bass sounds, though. I think it
can be much better than what it is now and, I haven't played this on a
car system, or any other audio system, so have no idea how it fares in
the 'real world'.

I find there's some feeling that's issued from this, which makes it
clearly in the no-machine category. :)

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/jam6