Re: [LAU] Fw: LFO and midi channels

From: menno <nabob_cd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2016 - 14:34:30 EEST

es Ffanci, i think that creating a VST with Cabbage would be a solution. I'm a bit surprised though that there seems not be be a ready-made progam for this. But i guess this is the way to go...one more for the to-do list :P
One computer is running Blue/Csound and the Csound Jacktransport opcode, the other computer gets synced by this Jacktransport opcode. This works very well.The second computer is running a sequencer program (Muse) with VST instruments. I want to be able to direct the midi output of Muse ( or a keyboard) to different VSTs in Carla.
Thanks for thinking aloud and confirming the Cabbage/VST solution!
greetingsMenno
-------------My music----------------- http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/6789/ http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/7428/ -------------Work----------------- http://www.geluidsmanvanhetnoorden.nl/