Re: [LAU] Yoshimi 1.4.0 Diamond Dove

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2016 - 23:01:04 EEST

Hey hey Will,
sorry for the late reply, but it took me some time to give the new version a test. Thank you for your continued and very successful efforts! You're brilliant! Since I discovered Yoshimi for myself, I've been pleasantly surprised again and again. The MIDI/NRPN access is wonderful as is the commandline - of course - and the vector control is a fantastic feature to work with. I've had real fun with that!

You're a jewel, Will. <3 Please go on giving us more Yoshimi. Thank you! <3
Ta-ta,

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain