Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jun 17 2016 - 12:55:31 EEST

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:23:52 +0200, Louigi Verona wrote:
>What it does is change the tone of conversation from evidence-based
>rational discourse to emotionally charged hate speech, that paints
>large groups of ordinary decent people as "evil".

My last mail regarding this thread ;).

Yes, lot of us are a lot emotional, but not necessarily with hate. If a
company several times tried to introduce a monopoly and/or manipulated
search results and/or cooperated with governments against data
protection, kept this secret as long as possible and even didn't
considered legal steps and/or make unethical misuse of tax loophole
and/or have bad workers' conditions, they simply lost trustability.

I don't hate those people, I dislike them and just decide to be careful.
Will is simply careful, too. Hate is, if you dislike people just
because they have another coloured skin. It's not hate, if you dislike
untrustworthy people for good reasons.

We cannot know their targets without doubts, we cannot prove
suspicions without doubt, but we can react to what they did again and
again. Sometimes we have no choice, we need to buy something to eat,
but we not necessarily need all information technology services or each
online shop.

Regards,
Ralf