Re: [LAU] Scripting jackd connections

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 18 2016 - 01:35:11 EEST

Greetings, Worik. I have been working out the same sort of problems for
a while; my functional solutions are all here:

http://lsn.ponderworthy.com

In order to handle a very wide variety of configurations, I'd have to
recommend this:

http://lsn.ponderworthy.com/doku.php/robust_session_management

which is not what I'm using now, because my direction has been in the
streamlining for live performance.

J.E.B.

--
Jonathan E. Brickman   jeb@email-addr-hidden   (785)233-9977