Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 18 2016 - 03:24:09 EEST

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:53:50 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> But first I'll be poisoning it with crap data, so apologies to anyone
> else on linkedin who sees odd messages as a result.

I do not have facebook, I do not have linkedin, I do not twitt.

But I have a soundcloud account.

And it took me years to get one. I simply do not feel like getting a
facebook account and all that. I see no point in that.

BTW, I have never seen those ISIS and daesh recrutement pages which
are on what some poeple call the 'dark net' [insert ghost sound here].

But, there is a couple of Americans who are going to drag facebook and
all into court because they allow ISIS messages.

Will it be under the auspicious cover of security that personal data
of entire populations will be tracked ?