Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 18 2016 - 10:44:53 EEST

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:26:19 +0200
Set Hallstrom <public@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> At some point, i'm sure we will learn how to behave on Internet. I
> just hope it will not be the hard way.

I do not think that the internet can be taken out of context. It is
a media, a tool, part of a whole.

Then: If we will learn how to behave with the whole ? I am not certain
there is that much of a choice. There are determined people who do not
care about the lives of others one fraction of a cent.

Years ago, when the 'no' vote was high, Anna Lindh. Now, the 'no' vote
in the UK is high, Jo Cox.