[LAU] WhyPhil? #08 : A Song is Cooking

From: Philip Yassin <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 21 2016 - 09:31:58 EEST

Funny how this song is litterally dreamt up as the show goes along, this
is kind of a performance, don't you know? ;) For now we have kind of a
verse foundation, I really need to sleep do dig out a chorus :) I'm not
used to making songs like this, having said that, a few were made this
way. With like days between the chorus and the verse. This is like the
pop music equivalent of prog-rock :) Ah, those songs that run on the
guitar, verse-chorus-bridge-what-have-you, why are they so scarce?

Maybe a bonus track for my "Faux Frog" album (which is still due two
tracks, one is ready, we'll shoot the video tomorrow)? Even the lyrics
come quite unusually.

Claire
Rendez-vous à Bastille pour le concert
Habillée de tristesse pour tout l'hiver à venir / encore
La nouvelle a fait le tour de la terre

https://youtu.be/SHKq8AyqwnA (special "free" link for the /text-based
email news readers/ :p)

The sun is already quite high ; Have a bright & harmonic day.

yPhil

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com