Re: [LAU] [Music] New album out: Debut

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 17 2016 - 23:44:11 EEST

Atte, Jul 17 2016:
> https://a773.bandcamp.com/album/debut
Atte, I love this album! Good production sound, very nice sound choices and charming flow. I was surprised, especially by "Another Waltz", since it was so far removed from your Modlys work, that I recently listened to.

Where did you take the piano from? Or is the secret in the reverb? They both sounded good and even better together,. Also loved the touch of the analogue leads - almost vintage - sounding leads: a calm breeze in the rhythmic blasts. As much as it's worth: wow! <3

Ta-ta,

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain