Re: [LAU] [Music] The Silver Walks

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2016 - 04:50:55 EEST

there is a development branch that is still in its very early stages yet
but which contains a new track type whose function will be roughly similar
to the way that Ableton Live works with clips. You'll be able to record
them, trigger them, map them to incoming MIDI data. Lots of different
trigger modes. etc. etc. It will in essence be a "live" track that doesn't
really exist on a linear timeline but is instead "played".