Re: [LAU] 8 balanced out interface suggestions

From: Iain Mott <mott@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2016 - 21:26:03 EEST

Thanks Fons, I'm pretty sure the Mutliface II has been discontinued. Can
the babyface pro can be used with any ADAT output device to get 8 outs?

It's still unclear whether this event will purchase or rent the device
so I'm not sure of the budget. It's in China, so I guess there should be
lots of options - and there is an RME distributer there.

If anyone has other suggestions, please send.

Iain