Re: [LAU] [OT] Searching for an 80s song

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 07 2016 - 00:47:02 EEST

On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 23:38:57 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> Help to get rid of it and of all that odd Olympic Games samba, a
> master piece of Bossa Nova:
>
> Águas de Março
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oNSFQVzNM
>
> :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srfP2JlH6ls
>
> The flute reminds me of Light as a Feather recordings and now I need
> to get rid of having Scientology in my mind.

Ooomm nama shivayaaaa shivayyaaaa namaaa ooooom....

Well, on the Rio theme, extremely loosely, just by name, English band
Fila Brazilla, from the 80s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7RXQeWK4tI

Or how to maintain attention minimally. That no 'loud wars' were going
on at that time help the electronics to breathe. The whole "Old Codes
New Chaos" album is quite good.