Re: [LAU] 8 balanced out interface suggestions

From: Iain Mott <mott@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 08 2016 - 15:41:04 EEST

The aphex looks good and economical, good for another project as well. I
got in contact with them and I'm waiting to hear back about their
distribution. Thanks Ffanci for the E-mu suggestion. Looking at their
products, the E-mu 1820m might be the cheapest option as it has 8
balanced outs built in. Does anyone have experience on Linux with this?

Thanks,

iain

--
Iain Mott