Re: [LAU] Akai MPK mini mk2 config tool

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2016 - 17:22:46 EEST

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Daniel Swärd <excds@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi.

Hey!

> A couple of days ago I bought an Akai MPK mini mk2.

I have a mini mk1.

> When trying to run
> the config editor tool through wine, the MPK mini doesn't show up in
> the list of available devices when picking what midi port to
> communicate with.

This will be a wine USB passthrough question / issue. Not sure if its
possible to achieve.
I had a windows machine around when I got the mk1 initially, and haven't
edited the CC's etc since.

> Has anyone else had the same or a similar issue?

Yep, had a similar issue, didn't search for or find a fix though... so
probably can't help much!

Good luck, -Harry

--
http://www.openavproductions.com