[LAU] Ens1371 Gameport

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2016 - 21:01:08 EEST

I have a jurassic ens1371 audio PCI card. It is used just as a monitor port
leaving anything else to newer peripherals.

This card has a joystick port. I found an old joystick so would like to try
this out. There are even MIDI controllers around that can make use of it.
Unfortunately, everything found by Google on how to set this up is very out-
of-date. Some file or script somewhere, not where all these instructions say it
should be, needs be around setting the joystick-enabled to true.

I tried /etc/modprobe.d but that did not work.

Anyone done this? Gameport is in /etc/modules and gets modprobed and lsmod
shows it tied to the ens1371.