Re: [LAU] pulseaudio (again)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Aug 28 2016 - 21:43:37 EEST

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:14:32 -0400, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>Imagine a full 2 years. Give them nuclear weapons and phasers and the
>planet they will find is toast. That is, if they don't kill
>themselves going there.

:D

OTOH people also need to learn to live with a tinnitus without running
berserk. For some cultures din is normal. I know a lot of Gypsies,
they like loud noise, music played by a mobile phone as loud as
possible, at the same time a television set is turned on, as loud as
possible, while nobody is watching television and things like this.

The perfect spaceman perhaps is a Gypsy with tinnitus.

Since around a week I need to take antihypertensives, a loud very high
tinnitus is a side-effect. I most likely will lay earth in ashes next
week ;).

--
[rocketmouse@email-addr-hidden tmp]$ cat script.sh
#!/bin/bash
function bee_beep
{
  printf "\n\aBee-"; sleep 0.15; printf "\abeep! \n"; sleep 0.5
  printf "\aBee-"; sleep 0.15; printf "\abeep! \n"; sleep 0.5
  printf "\aBeep! \n"
}
bee_beep
sleep 0.65