Re: [LAU] [music] How foolish - jam12

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 01 2016 - 19:34:01 EEST

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:36:22 -0400
> "jonetsu@email-addr-hidden" <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > Enjoy. Possibly loud.
>
> Yes, Loud sounds good. Though still enjoyable at lower volume too.

Thanks. I'm currently following an interesting course on mixing. Since
I know so little about this other than gut feeling, it's nice to have
some technical basis to fall back to, or rather to start a mix with.
Hence the 'foolish' part of the subject: I should at least do a mix
before presenting something. As it is, it only has volumes and some EQ
adjusted to get it going through sketching, nothing more. I have
quite a few in the same style, waiting for proper further development.

Apart from arranging and mixing, finding titles is not easy. That, and
finding 'tags' or a category to put pieces in. This piece for instance
is not ambient, not alternative, not rock, not world, not electronica,
what could it possibly be ? :)

Cheers.