Re: [LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2016 - 15:07:08 EEST

Sorry, I must be stupid, TAP TubeWarmth IS also WORKING !
I changed the settings fully and, on my tiny 2" speaker, the sound is much
warmer !

Still Harmonic generator is not working the way I would too (that is,
without using the equal control.

Does anybody knows wheither it can be changed from within the asound.conf ?
And how ?

Best Regards,
Jean

--