Re: [LAU] Audio interface

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Sep 05 2016 - 09:58:09 EEST

On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 09:09:47 +0300, Thierry Andriamirado wrote:
>I mean I need a good preamp which keeps my guitar + amp + SM57 's
>characters.

Hi,

recording electric guitars with a dynamic mic is ok, but IMO even not
good preamps keep the characters, IOW recording electric guitars with
a microphone usually works good with less good equipment, too. The
quality of the device you recommend might be good, I don't know, but to
prove the quality of the device by electric guitar amp recordings with a
dynamic mic IMO isn't trusty.

Regards,
Ralf