Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - Evergreen - I'll Get To You

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2016 - 19:16:08 EEST

Dave!

Always a pleasure to hear from you and as usual your informed opinion is
very much valued! The singer has a great natural voice but when it comes
to mixdowns he's very reticent about having it out there in the mix.. I
fought the good fight to get it where it is, I'll be sure to tell him that
people want more!

All the best, hope you are keeping well!

Glen