Re: [LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2016 - 18:42:25 EEST

Hello everyone,

I did some measuring and listening tests.
I have noted that the effect is better with a sharper Low Bass filter.
So I sticked to what I had from the begining.
I had better results by lowering the low pass cut-off, 48 Hz is good (for
the 5L speaker)
I have the feeling that the warm tube plugin in between the low pass and the
harmonic shifter helps a bit with the harmonic generation.
with a 63Hz signal as a test I get 63, 126, 189, 252, the first two are of
similar level and about two times (in dB) the other two.
Not bad, I suppose.

I also have added a High pass filter at the end of the full process, soft
(first order, 65 Hz cut-off)
The end result is not bad.

I also have tested Tim's Spice.
I tested alone and inside of the BassMax process.
Sorry, I didn't like the result, inside my system.

So I will stick to what I have for the time being.

Thank you everybody for your appreciated support.
Best regards,
Jean