Re: [LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2016 - 19:12:35 EEST

Hello Ralf,

The goal of the project is a small portable audio system.
There is no display, and although I could add a web server, I dont want
peaple to tweak the system, because the average user just don't care, He
just want to listen to his music.

Yes I'm trying to add psychoacoustic bass, because the speaker is so small.

Of course, I can EQ and I will. I may use a convolution engine. On the
Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 I have Jack + jconvolver running fine., Here, with
this project I'm using a Raspberry Zero. Not enough horse power to run jack
and jconvolver? I will try to use a Ladspa plugin on a single channel (it
is a mono system), if not possible, I'll use an EQ. But still I want
harmonic, because of the tiny speaker, with EQ,only I will explode it !

Best regards,
Jean

--
Cordialement,