[LAU] Music made with LMMS

From: <ycollette.nospam@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2016 - 09:43:17 EEST

Hello,

Here is a new "album" made with LMMS: https://www.jamendo.com/album/160826/extreme-limite-de-la-sagesse

All other albums are also made with LMMS: https://www.jamendo.com/artist/471813/joseph-curwen/albums

I used version 1.1.3 with some patches to enable the Carla rack under LMMS.
This package and others are available in this repo: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ycollet/linuxmao/
This repo works for Fedora 23 and 24.

I used samples from:
 - https://archive.org/
 - http://freesound.org/
 - http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Free_sound_samples (percussion samples)

I feel LMMS is a great tool to play with sounds and I am glad to see that there are still some work done for a new release ...

There are some encoding problem on Jamendo. I send them several messages to highlight these problems, but still no answer. So, if the sound feel a little bit strange from time to time, it's maybe a jamendo problem (or this is maybe due to the song :) ).

Best regards,

Yann