Re: [LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 14 2016 - 10:10:59 EEST

Hello Jean,

[Jean Beauve]
>I have done a third test on the 2" speaker, with a around 0.4L box and the
>results are very good, indeed.
>
>I have changed a little bit the settings
> lo.f=280
> lo.compress=1.0
> lo.gain=0.6
> hi.gain=0

I just realised the plugin is a lot more effective with an effect
strength control. A patch against the current caps sources is
attached to this mail (feel free to contact me for help if you don't
know what to do with it).

With the patch applied, you can dial down compression and gain but
still get more bass boost:
 lo.f = 240
 lo.compress = .3
 lo.gain = .2