Re: [LAU] Tutorial: viral and gratis ads for your musical app

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2016 - 19:31:33 EEST

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:03:06 +0200
> Tito Latini <tito.01beta@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>> > Can someone suggest a mental care institution for this guy ?
>> >
>> > Ciao,
>>
>> Esagerato, rilassati un pò ed impara a pesare le parole "guru".
>> Io sto solo scherzando, tu stai offendendo.
>>
>> Datti una calmata.
>
> netcat, OK, obviously. Same with innovation.
>
> But the jump from application to advertising is not clear.

Surely there is nothing wrong with a bit of subversive anti fascist
propaganda in the guise of a potentially useful but inevitably frustrating
user experience.

Although the original post would probably have been more relevant to LAD
than LAU if the author is genuinely targeting developers.

I suggest that buying your own mainstream news network would be a faster
route to success if the main goal is social programming.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd