Re: [LAU] Looking For Some ZynAddSubFX Powered Tracks

From: J. C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2016 - 23:41:39 EEST

In Sep 29 A.D. 2016 Mark D. McCurry scripsit:
> Can anyone post some links to some of their favorite tracks that make
> good use of Zyn?
Hey Mark,
here's one, posted back in april 2011 here, by Jeremy Jongepier>
http://linux.autostatic.com/images/2011-04/the_infinite_repeat-the_speeding_train.ogg
It was done with 11 instances of Zyn-dssi plugins and three instances of
Yoshimi.

But, the first Zyn song I really liked was posted way back and I
ccouldn't find it online quickly, though I still have my copy:
Lunar Shuttle Disaster: Halo 1
I think the chap was called Matthias Lund (or Lunt). This must have been
back in 2005.

Then, of course, Will has a lot of lovely music online, almost
exclusively done in Zyn, until Yoshimi came along, which has the same
engine though. By far my favourite of his is "In search of the lost
Tribes":
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/In_Search_Of_The_Lost_Tribes.ogg
This was back in 2013, so I suppose it's Yoshimi then.

Best wishes,

Jeanette