Re: [LAU] Hi everybody and issue with MIDI

From: J. C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 05 2016 - 22:51:31 EEST

Bien venido Kiko,
no problem con tu inglese, he lido mi espanol? :)

In Oct 5 A.D. 2016 José San Martín scripsit:
> Maybe the VST midiconverter3 from Piz midi plugin collection can rout it to
> velocity, but I can't load it in linux.
If this plug in was designed for your Fishman, it would of course be a
perfect match without any further routing configuration. But, I don't
know about that.

Still, there are other, native MIDI routers, which might work well?

In which software are you running your plugin? Is it Ardour, QTractor
or... That info can help fix loading your VST if you really want to use
it.

Sorry for the meagre info. But, I'm sure you'll get there!

Best wishes,

Jeanette