Re: [LAU] Debut album Ellipsis by Telephone Sound now streaming on SoundCloud

From: Jeremy Carter <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2016 - 21:41:36 EEST

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback jonetsu, the mixing will indeed be
better for the next album, I learned a lot by working on the first one.

As for visualizing the audio, this isn't "useful" like what you describe
with the 3D field, but you may like it:
http://unique-result-840.appspot.com/webgl2/webcam_mic1

We are running a contest/challenge which started yesterday if anyone is
interested:
https://steemit.com/music/@telephonesound/telephone-sound-contest

We are also trying to get the YouTube show Tested interested in it. Let me
know if you don't feel like following the contest link but would like more
info about it.

Cheers,
Jeremy Carter
http://telephonesound.com