Re: [LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 19 2016 - 01:00:04 EEST

Sorry, the plugin (and DAW and audio technology worlds) simply haven't
worked that way in a long time, if ever.

We never even managed to agree on a way to share a tempo map in JACK ...
you think it is somehow easier to agree on how to share "this is what i
think the current spectral energy of my track looks like?"