Re: [LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 19 2016 - 01:41:36 EEST

because

(a) even in the open source world, people still have remarkably different
opinions about The Right Way To Do Things, and The Right Things To Do
(b) even in the open source world, understanding the relationships between
the inputs, parameters and outputs of a given plugin is non-trivial, let
alone doing it across tracks
(c) even in the open source world, there just isn't much need for this
unless you're trying to terminate a labor contract or two