Re: [LAU] jackd1 and pulseaudio

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2016 - 05:55:57 EEST

Hi

I use this little bash script to handle pulse with jackd.

https://github.com/brummer10/pajackconnect/blob/master/pajackconnect

It handle start | stop | restart | reset, but it is meant to be used
within Qjackctl. It could be used from a systemd service file as well.
The restart function reload the pulse modules after resume and needs to
be called by a systemd service file anyway.

I can't really believe that the pulseaudio jack modules depend on
jackd2, but yes, I use jackd2.

regards

hermann