Re: [LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2016 - 10:46:14 EEST

Jonetsu,

when this thread started you gave this example:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:51:25 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
>On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:43:56 -0500 "Chris Caudle" wrote:
>
>> On Thu, October 13, 2016 3:22 pm, jonetsu wrote:
>> > For instance all plugins within a track would communicate between
>> > themselves to take decisions.
>>
>> Could you give a specific example of what you are thinking? I have
>> trouble mapping the term "take decisions" to plugins. Do you mean
>> processing of one plugin could also affect the behavior of a later
>> plugin, like sidechain inputs?
>
>The closest practical example would be iZotope's Track Assitant/Neutron
>released last week.

Now you claim this is absolutely not what you are talking about and
instead of explaining what you are talking about, you start talking
about 3D, electricity and guitar playing.

Would it be possible to give a 2D example or much better just a stereo
or mono example and to avoid absurd statements. If we mention the most
important tools for mixing, then don't claim that electricity is a tool,
too. It isn't a tool, neither is playing the guitar a tool.

Regards,
Ralf