Re: [LAU] Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2016 - 16:45:20 EEST

Am 20.10.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Yassin Philip:
> Here is a script
> to quickly generate a cool-looking music video
> given the sound file, the
> cover artwork image and an optional ending bit :

Very cool idea! Just yesterday we were talking about how more and more
independent artists (have to) publish their music on YT, because you
have the best reach there and alternatives like SoundCloud might not be
there anymore for long. But the extra work to make a video sometimes can
not be justified.

Like Dave, I was searching for or thinking about creating something
similar. So, thanks for your script, I think it will be very useful!

Chris