Re: [LAU] Diaspora (was Re: Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends)

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 21:54:32 EEST

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:41:15 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Diaspora is a cathedral (cathedrae means "chair" in Latin) of code,
> for us to inhabit in full control, for we are humans, masters of the
> known universe. Mind you, /known/ is the operative word here :)
>
> Let's all get out of facebook in a swift rush.

OK. Meanwhile there is currently a cyber attack going on on the US,
with at least one segment down affecting the east. Diaspora is still
available at the moment. Soundcloud is not (depending on your
location).

The map shown at USA Today is getting worse than it was earlier today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/10/21/cyber-attack-takes-down-east-coast-netflix-spotify-twitter/92507806/