Re: [LAU] Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

From: J. C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2016 - 12:52:37 EEST

Oct 24 2016, Yassin Philip has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/yassinphilip/real-time
Hi Philip,
this is a nice song. It reminds me a bit of some 80s Goldmann with a
more ethereal element thrown in.

I hope that you take your usual care to adjust and process the bass
sound. I'm a fraid it sounds a little thin and bassless at the moment. I
also have a feeling that I'm not a fan of the drumkit in question. The
rhythm and playing or sequencing fits the song very well, but the sound
doesn't stand up to the rest of the production. Esepcially the strings
and other harmonic elements sound quite classy, in an 80s sort of way.

I'm really looking forward to your final version of this one. Thank you
for sharing. It will be interesting to have a comparison between this
early stage and a pollished production. It's always a pleasure to listen
to your music.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3