Re: [LAU] New Music Video : Réel Time

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 30 2016 - 21:11:23 EET

On 30/10/2016 18:54, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:

> On 30. okt. 2016 07:03, Yassin Philip wrote:
>> Wow, a 24h allrounder in Blender :)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0dm1qMWvPg
>
> While the song isn't my cup of tea, the video I find interesting and
> cool. Putting that many different sources together and still achieve a
> feeling of 'one video' is well done.
Thanks! Indeed, when compiling the list of sources for the
credits/attribs, I was /flabbergasted/, wow, that's a lot of sources,
maybe too much :) it could definitely be better, I see errors everywhere
; they got teams working on those kind of videos for crying out loud,
like for each sequence : Start, middle, end. Me, I'm listening to my
song over and over and when me and my family hate it, that's when I'm
done. I hope I'm making sense. Doing the recording, the mixing, the
mastering AND the video production AND the social whatchamacallit means
you gonna listen to you own shit *a lot* and that's gonna be hard no
matter the music, actually.

But I can see that someone could not like this song. It's so... Normal,
so boring. How can anybody be enthousiastic about it? I'm not, I just
like it, but I would have hated it sometime earlier in my life. I can
definitely see how it could be "not your cup of tea" really :)
This is gonna be like the 7 or 6th song on the upcoming album, a very
calm song in a not so calm album. I'm not gonna do a full album like
that, the Pet Shop Boys already did that ;p

But nonetheless, the working title is "Depressing music for the adult in
you" and my friends like it :)

yPhil

> Al F

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip