Re: [LAU] Music: infraLogos

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2016 - 20:49:38 EET

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 18:24:49 +0000
Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 04/11/2016 16:04, jonetsu wrote:
> > Here is one that could possibly be put in (slow) techno/trance
> > somehow.
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/infralogos

> Nice. Any anticlimactic (and somehow vulgar) production details?

Well, it was made from scratch between 23:00 and 02:00 yesterday (this
morning). Then mixed this morning later on, and then exported as master
file to be mixed in a kind of mastering way.

One thing I discover and find important, even though simple to say, is
that, it is the cumulation of little details that makes the whole
picture. The little details interacts with each other in ways that are
not much perceivable when they are listened-to individually.

> The Nominal6 "Jams" <https://soundcloud.com/nominal6> are really good
> music.

That's the bad part :) The pieces that have a lot of work do not sound
as good, they sound boring, as if it really sounds like there was a
lot of *work*. My goal is to make long-worked pieces sound as fresh and
fun as the more spontaneous ones. If I can do that, I will be happy.

Cheers.