[LAU] everything stops after 2.1GB

From: J. C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2016 - 10:45:55 EET

Hey hey again,
sorry to be back so soon. But both jack_rec and jack_capture with formats
ranging from wav, w64 to caf, break off after 2.1GB filesize. Since all of
these are uncompressed and the other variables stay the same, this equals six
hours, twelve minutes and 49 seconds.

My jack_capture commandline currently looks like this:
jack_capture -as -f caf -b 16 -c 1 -p system:capture_1 $FILENAME

I get no complaints, JACK is still running and the system is fine. I'm using
jack_capture 0.9.71 from Arch AUR.

Can anyone think of the issue in question or a solution or tests to approach
the problem?

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3