[LAU] Seeking WAV file

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2016 - 00:48:23 EET

Hi all,

I'm working on fixing this issue:

    https://github.com/erikd/libsndfile/issues/190

in libsndfile. In order to figure out what's what, I need a WAV file
loop, with an embeded ACID chunks, and the loop needs to be in a time
signature *other* than 4/4.

If you think you may have a loop that would be useful for me, you can
verify it using the sndfile-info program that ships with libsndfile
(its in the sndfile-programs package in Debian/Ubuntu). Running
on candidate WAV files produces something like this:

    $ sndfile-info file.wav
    File : file.wav
    Length : 146982
    RIFF : 146974
    WAVE
    fmt : 16
      Format : 0x1 => WAVE_FORMAT_PCM
      Channels : 1
      Sample Rate : 44100
      Block Align : 2
      Bit Width : 16
      Bytes/sec : 88200
    data : 145408
    LIST : 110
      INFO
        ICOP : Paul Bennet, 1999
        ICRD : 1998-09-21
        IENG : Paul Bennet
        ISFT : Sound Forge 4.0;Sound Forge 4.5
    acid : 24
      Flags : 0x0002 (Loop,RootNoteValid,StretchOff,RAMBased,??Off)
      Root note : 0x34
      ???? : 0xFFFF8000
      ???? : 0.000000
      Beats : 4
      Meter : 4/4
      Tempo : 145.576584
    strc : 1372
    End

What I need is a file with "Meter" of something other than 4/4.

If you have one, please email the sndfile-info output to me at erikd
at mega-nerd.com. I might also get you to email me the file if it looks
like it might help.

Cheers,
Erik
Sample Rate : 44100