Re: [LAU] "Skewed" Audio with JACK

From: David Jones <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 04 2016 - 05:03:58 EET

Hmm, I use Debian Testing, with JACK and a USB sound card (for both recording and playback) also using Audacity and jack-record. I don't have Pulseaudio installed at all. And I've never had left-right channels out of sync by even two samples.

Don't know what's going on with your setup. Perhaps try booting the machine from an audio-oriented distro like Musix 3, KXStudio, or ArtistX and see if you have same problem?

David W. Jones
gnome@hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community