Re: [LAU] RME HDSP 9652 priority issue [solved]

From: Michael Jarosch <riotsound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2016 - 00:50:10 EET

Thanks Ralf, thanks Len!

I think, I solved the problem - although I don't know what went
wrong...

Added "rtc" (really don't know, why I ever removed it from the
list?!?), "hdsp" and "firewire" ('cause sometimes I use a Bebop-
Device). I removed "snd" and "usb".

Now, everything is on it's place: I got the rtc back on priority 90,
the hdsp is on 85, firewire 80 and both the i8042 - which caused
temporary freezes because they also weren't touched by rtirq - has 75
and 74.

Guess, this will work much better!

I rebooted twice before I wrote this mail, to make sure it's not a
timing issue. Still, I can't really say what was going on. Maybe the
hda- and usb-stuff blocked other devices from being reprioritised or
they were simply too many.

There is just one thing to do: Add the firewire-device, once I plug it.
I forgot the exact name of the module...

Greets!
Mitsch