Re: [LAU] Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

From: Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 07 2016 - 18:34:31 EET

On Wednesday 07 December 2016, Gerald Pechoc wrote:
> is there an mp3/m4a player to run under Linux Mint 17/64 and play from
> an playlist
> with equal volume? (replayGain or similar, but it should work!).

Clementine claims to have support for replayGain since 2010 - I have never used
it though:

https://www.clementine-player.org/

And from another sorce from the net:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/514312/is-there-a-way-to-have-clementine-normalize-my-music
When you use the Replay Gain option your music files need appropriate metadata.
Clementine cannot create it but you can use external tools, e.g.,
http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/.