Re: [LAU] Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

From: Roger <gurusonic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2016 - 01:33:31 EET

On 08/12/16 01:53, Gerald Pechoc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there an mp3/m4a player to run under Linux Mint 17/64 and play from
> an playlist
> with equal volume? (replayGain or similar, but it should work!).
>
> Please help need it for a christmas event next week.
>
> Many thanks in advance
> Gerald

I really like DeaDBeeF player. It can use replaygain for playback, and
also has a plugin available to calculate it and write the required metadata.

If it's not in Mint repo, the version from MX Linux repo should work, or
the .deb from their website.

http://mxrepo.com/mx/repo/

http://deadbeef.sourceforge.net/ (plugins from here too. Needs Replay
Gain Scanner and Replay Gain Control GTK2 UI)