[LAU] Is QMidiArp broken?

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 10 2016 - 16:13:36 EET

Hi all!

This morning I can't seem to get QMidiArp working.

The custom UI isn't available anymore, for starters. No "Edit" in
Qtractor's menu, only "properties" witch would not be a problem (on the
contrary, I like generic UIs) if it was working :/ Note that there does
not seem to be a way to write patterns, like in the custom UI, the text
field for that is not present in the generic UI.

I'm used to QMidiArp, I've been using it for years, I know that you have
to tell him the MIDI channel ins and outs and such, but still, no luck.

I tried building it from source, that went pretty well, now I'm pretty
sure I have the last version installed, but still no luck.

Qtractor : 0.8.0.4git.415519 Qt 5.5.1)
QMidiArp : 0.6.5 (That's what the standalone version says, the LV2
plugin doesn't display any version)

Can somebody confirm that? This sad state of affairs is ruining my day :(

yPhil

PS -wait, it's working (both UI and actual arpeggio) in the current
Qtractor build (0.7.9, Qt 4.8.7) so it's obviously a Qt problem ; is
there something I should tell to either Qtractor or QMidiArp build
script to get them to play together?

--
Yassin Philip - New album out NOW
http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org