Re: [LAU] Is QMidiArp broken?

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 10 2016 - 17:28:53 EET

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016, Yassin Philip wrote:
> This morning I can't seem to get QMidiArp working.
>
> The custom UI isn't available anymore, for starters. No "Edit" in Qtractor's
> menu, only "properties" witch would not be a problem (on the contrary, I like
> generic UIs) if it was working :/ Note that there does not seem to be a way to
> write patterns, like in the custom UI, the text field for that is not present in
> the generic UI.

After setting qtracktor to see the qmidiarp plugin (adding the path) I am
able to see the plugin. I load it and can use the custom GUI. I have:
Qtracktor 0.7.1 with Qt 4.8.7
qmidiarp 0.6.3 with Qt 4.8.7

I think Qtractor is buildable with either qt5 or qt4, but I am not so sure
about qmidiarp. Check the configure switches in both cases.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net